All agents are NOT alike! Find out why we are top real estate experts. Call us: 610-792-5900.
|Find Out About the Latest Homes for Sale First!
We add our newest homes and other real estate listings to this web site first. It can be some time before they appear in the MLS.
Find Out More >
View All Offers >
|Terese Brittingham and Thomas McCouch
is one of The Top Selling Real Estate Experts
Find Out More >
Welcome! Here You Can Find Great Information on Montgomery County, Berks County and Chester County, Pennsylvania Real Estate
Looking for homes? Search everything the web has to offer, right here! Don't miss my Feature Homes.
Need local real estate information? I've summarized much of what is important about the Montgomery County, Berks County and Chester County real estate market in this site.
Need expert advice? No web site, large or small, can take the place of a top real estate agent. Not even mine! This site is filled with ways that you can contact me for one-on-one expert help and advice. That's my job.
Contact me with confidence! I guarantee your privacy will be respected. And I offer the services on this site for free and without obligation. Why? I want to be YOUR real estate agent. As your trusted, professional real estate partner, I will help you find the best home in your area within your price range. And together we will sell your home, for as much as the market will bear, and as quickly as possible.
Buying and selling a home is one of the biggest events in your life. As a top Montgomery County, Berks County and Chester County real estate agent, I have the experience and track record you are looking for. Please let me help.
- Terese Brittingham * Thomas McCouch Sales Team
"The Team That Works For You"
Foreclosures >4. Foreclosure Alternatives
There are several alternatives for a homeowner to consider when foreclosure is looming. Before proceeding, a homeowner must first choose whether or not he or she wants to keep his or her home.
If a homeowner wants to keep their home:
- Repayment plan: The homeowner establishes a payment schedule with the lender to pay the delinquent amount.
- Special forbearance plan: The homeowner requests a temporary reduction or payment suspension that will be increased after a set specific period of to repay the delinquent amount.
- Modifying the mortgage: The homeowner can refinance the debt and/or extend the term of the loan.
- HUD partial claim: If the homeowner has a loan insured by the Federal Housing Administration the lender can get a one time payment from the FHA-Insurance Fund to get the mortgage payments up to date.
- Refinance: The homeowner can negotiate a new loan with a different interest rate in order to make smaller payments.
- All options listed are subject to approval of the lender.
If a homeowner does not want to keep their home:
- Sell the house: Depending on the situation, the homeowner may be able to sell the house for more than is owed to the lender.
- Assumption: The homeowner turns over possession of the house to another person who then assumes the responsibility of the payments.
- Short sale: The lender and the homeowner come to an agreement to sell the home at a loss in order to get the homeowner out.
- Pre-foreclosure sale: The homeowner can sell the home and use the proceeds to settle the mortgage debt, even if the proceeds are less than the amount owed.
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure: The homeowner surrenders the property to the lender without further damage to his or her credit.
What 6,500 seat American theater was the location for the scene where the original 1933 King Kong breaks his chains onstage?
The famous Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, built by the Shriners in 1906 to resemble an exotic Arabian mosque.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
Terese Brittingham and Thomas McCouch Sales Team
Keller Williams Realty Group
542 N. Lewis Road, Suite 100
Limerick, PA. 19468
Terese's Office Phone : 610-792-5900 x8101
Terese's Cell: 610-574-9271
Tom's Office Phone: 610-792-5900 x8102
Tom's Cell: 610--574-9272
Team Fax: 484-762-8157
Terese Brittingham - RM419528
Thomas McCouch - RS205607L
www.KWSeven.com is brought to you by
Terese Brittingham and Thomas McCouch
NUMBER1EXPERT in real estate for
Montgomery County, Berks County and Chester County, Pennsylvania
Read Terese Brittingham and Thomas McCouch's
Terms of Service,
Free & Without Obligation Pledge
© Homes Media Solutions™, a division of Dominion Enterprises and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.