Terese Brittingham, Broker/Owner/Realtor
- Broker, Owner, Operating Partner
- Member of NAR
- Executive Board for the Tri County Chamber
- PA licensed Broker
- Designated Member of the Institute for Luxury Homes
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Member of the YWCA
- Member of Suburban West Realtor Association, Montgomery County Association of Realtors, Bucks County Association of Realtors, Reading- Berks Association of Realtors
- PA Association of Realtors & National Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
Montgomery, Chester, Berks, Bucks, Lehigh, Philadelphia.
Terese is well respected and renowned by her peers for her real estate knowledge and honest reputation. Developing a connection with her clients is imperative to understanding their needs and supporting them in their home ownership goals. Her character, professionalism and her ability to move the transaction swiftly and completely make her and her office one of the top Real Estate Businesses in the United States! Specializing in Luxury Homes, Relocation, Special Financing, and First Time Home Buyers, Terese believes that "education is essential in real estate as the market, trends, and real estate laws constantly change. An uneducated realtor could do a huge disservice to a client with inaccurate information and guidance.”
Terese recently joined the ranks of KW Luxury Homes International. KW Luxury Homes International is the elite, luxury properties arm of Keller Williams Realty, currently the 2nd largest real estate company in the United States. She is also a member of the distinguished Luxury Homes Institute.
Opening Keller Williams Realty Group in April, 2002, Terese has worked through an incredible number and variety of home transactions. Terese often negotiates Seller Assistance and Grants into the home purchase ensuring little or no money requirements by her clients! Terese helped find homes for 100's of families relocating into the area. She is extremely creative and takes each client and looks at the situation individually as each family’s needs are completely unique. Terese takes the time to determine the best scenario for her clients and works toward fulfilling those dreams.
Terese Brittingham was born in Hawaii, and moved to PA when she was three. Terese graduated from Temple University where she completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology in 1991. Married to Bob, she enjoys golf, bowling, traveling, and thoroughbred racing. They had ownership in “Afleet Alex”, an American thoroughbred race horse who, in 2005, won two of America's classic races, the Preakness Stakes and the Belmont Stakes.
Community and civic responsibility are a priority for Terese who volunteers her expertise as a sponsor of Red Day, a Keller Williams event offering a day of community service by all staff and agents. Terese hosts frequent customer appreciation picnics and events. Additionally, one of her largest fundraising events for pediatric cancer is the Annual Keller Williams Golf Tournament for “Alex’s Lemonade Stand” of which she raised $32,000 in 2015 alone. She co-chaired the Capital Campaign for “Steel River Playhouse”, a theater which hugely relies on donations to be able to strengthen community, inspire creative exploration, educate, and entertain, through the presentation of quality performing arts events and education for diverse audiences. Terese is also the Chairman of the Capital Campaign Fund for the Pottstown Senior Center.
- Multi-Million Dollar Club (920+ Transactions closed and $200,000,000 worth of Real Estate Closed 1998-2006)
- Voted as one of America’s Most Referred Realtors
- Has been in the top 1% of Realtors Nationwide for the past 15 years
- National Growth Awards from Keller Williams Realty
- Currently is serving as Broker/Owner of Record for Keller Williams Realty Group, overseeing 170 + realtors and sales agents.
- Runs a Real Estate Team which to date has listed and sold over 100+ homes in 2015 equaling more than $20,000,000.00 in Real Estate Transactions.
- Belongs to the Tri-County Chamber of Commerce & Spring Ford Chamber of Commerce.
- Chairman of the Board on the Tri-County Chamber for two terms, from 2009-2012 and served on the Executive Committee from 2012 thru current year.
- Mentors Realtors and has supported many in opening their own Real Estate Franchise
- Was presented "The Tribute to Exceptional Women" 2004 Business Woman of the Year Award by the YWCA of Pottstown, PA
Thomas McCouch, Owner/Realtor
Native to Pennsylvania, currently residing in Collegeville, Tom attended both Montgomery County Community College and LaSalle University. His hobbies include hunting, fishing, golf, hiking, and his personal favorite -travel. Real Estate often takes him to many places, introducing him to many people and cultures. Some of his personal favorites include... the Andes Mountains, two volcanoes in Central America, Mexico, The Great Castles of Europe, Paris, London, Napa Valley, The Grand Canyon, many many Beaches, and the remote woods of Maine.
Tom understands that Real Estate is not just about buying and selling houses - it involves dreams, hopes, and feelings. He is often mentioned by Real Estate instructors as a "Person of Integrity, Ethics, and someone to model your Career after." Communication is very important in this business. Having a system to do this is critical to my business. Over the past 10 years, Tom has built his business on the previous relationships he has made while Listing and Selling homes. Customer Service, communication and negotiating are three major things most Buyers & Sellers look for in their Realtor. Tom believes in maintaining his education to advance his career by attending many seminars and conventions. He believes that by being more educated he can better serve his Customers/Clients. This seems to hold true because over the past 5 years he has negotiated over 800+ transactions and has been involved with closing over $200 Million Dollars of real estate.
Tom and his long time partner and best friend since 1997, Terese Brittingham, opened Keller Williams Realty Group in May of 2002..."It's a perfect fit for us and allows me to excel."
Licensed Realtor since 1993
Member of Delaware Valley Board of Realtors.
Top Agent Team for previous Franchise in 1999 & 2000.
We are focused on providing you with the best results and service in the industry. We listen carefully to understand your real estate goals and work hard to create solutions that make sense for you. Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, we have the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals.
As is often said, real estate is about location, location, location. We have extensive knowledge of the Montgomery, Chester, Berks and Bucks county areas and can help you find the right home for you or the right buyer for your home.